Some Random Things Edit
- He has never travelled to any other continent (Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antartida, Africa).
- He's called Andrew, and he's from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- He loves animals.
- He likes seeing many sports that actually he doesn't enjoy playing.
- He loves everything that was made in Argentina, like mate or girls.
- He doesn't like pizza.
- He hates every trend.
- He's introvert (However, once in a blue moon, he can make friends easily).
- He's heterosexual (however he supports LGBT)
- He supports abortion.
- He's open to new ideas, but his thoughts are clear. He's an atheist, who won't change his opinion about religion unless he gets a good proof/s about it.
- He joined rrrather in March 19th, 2016.
- He has all the badges that a user can get (except jomarc's and alexw's badges, of course).
- He doesn't have homepaged questions yet.
- Sometimes, he can be an asshole. As well, he's sometimes funny and "kind".
- He likes to argue with other users, and he loves controversial questions.
Is not hard to realize why his name is andruc. He accidentaly logged in with facebook. But, he spammed alexw 57 messages, hoping alexw will notice them, and finally, change his name to other one (if he doesn't regret before).
He has posted many in which he got "famous" for getting many likes on them, either in homepaged questions or normal questions. Most of them are in his list "My favourite questions".
- https://www.rrrather.com/view/16523#comments (his most liked comment)
- https://www.rrrather.com/view/215926#comments (largest comment ever).
Andruc, at the moment, has four lists:
- The first one is of his "FOOD TOURNAMENT", which he started a year ago.
- His second is about "My favourite questions". This was planned to be a list based on what the title says, but he didn't find many interesting questions, so he used it to share his most liked comments.
- The third is "Worst things of this world tournament", a contest where he puts many things that are awful and itch of this world. This series is going to be continued by an unknown user, because andruc is planning to leave rrrather soon. We don't know who will hold this tournament, but we hope he/she will do it well.
- And his last one: "BEST LINKIN PARK SONG!", tournament made in honor of Chester Bennington, the vocalist of Linkin Park (duh) who killed himself, at the early age of 41.
Top lists. Edit
He's above the hundredth place in six of the top lists. These are:
- Users with the most badges
- Comments with the most thumbsups
- Users with the most comments
- Users with the most total thumbs ups
- Most popular user profile pages
- Top question lists